For the packaging industry, the sorting of goods is a problem that can never be avoided. In the period when the technology is immature, the sorting work is mainly carried out by manual operation, and each process is completed manually. This method is not only inefficient, but also easy to cause missing parts and wrong parts.
The automatic checkweigher equipment, also called the weight sorting machine, is a device that realizes high-precision weight detection stably and quickly under dynamic conditions, and automatically recognizes overweight or underweight products.
The automatic checkweigher machine gradually replaced manual weighing, which can automatically weigh and sort products, and can work for a long time. However, if you do not pay attention to the daily maintenance of the automatic weighing machine, some problems will inevitably occur.
The following are some maintenance methods for automatic checkweigher machines compiled by the checkweigher system supplier, hoping to help enterprises.
ⅰ Lubricating and firm (suitable for professional maintenance personnel);
1. Check the operating status of non-maintenance-free bearings at least once a month, and lubricate or replace them with lubricating oil or grease with corresponding labels;
2. Check the firmness of the connecting parts of the machine at least once a month; refer to the check table for details.
1. Completely clean the conveyor belt, chain plate and body at least once a month;
2. Clean the oil and impurities between the transmission components at least once a month;
3. According to the use environment of the weighing machine, clean the equipment at regular intervals.
ⅲ Adjust and replace
1. It is necessary to check whether the stroke and clearance of each adjustable and movable transmission part meet the standard every month, and make adjustments if necessary;
2. According to the schedule of the inspection table: replace the worn-out parts that need to be replaced by month, quarter, and year.
1. The daily use of the equipment strictly follows the safe use regulations;
2. Complete training mechanism for maintenance personnel;
3. If the machine is idle for a long time, it should be cleaned and sealed with suitable packaging materials after regular maintenance of the equipment.
Nov. 23, 2020
Nov. 18, 2020
Nov. 05, 2020